gets the job done
Tergentine HD can replace industrial detergents that use toxic hazardous solvents made from oil products, alcohols, trichlorethyls, caustic alkali compositions and acids used for cleaning in-process washing components and assembly units. Tergentine HD can also be utilized to increase adhesion before applying electrolytic, lacquer, enamel and other protective coatings.
- Protects the surface of washed parts from corrosion for up to 1,000 hours
- Washes and degreases workshop floors of soot, grime, oil & grease stains
- Washes & remediates land polluted with oil and oil products from leaks and spills
- Cleans laboratory glassware with the highest rate of washability and cleanliness
Oil & Gas
The waterflood operation provides enhancement of oil-displacing characteristics of water and activates capillary and diffusion displacement processes due to oil boundary tension in contact with injected water and to
For degreasing and passivation before
Most enterprises still use outdated detergents that are harmful and aggressive when washing cisterns that also require considerable time and expense. In addition, many detergents contain acid, caustic, alkaline or sodium carbonate components that may damage metal surfaces and are environmentally sensitive.
The detergent is very effective in industrial kitchens as it removes engrained fat deposits from any cookware and surfaces with ease. It is biodegradable, non-toxic, and non-carcinogenic which makes it safe to use on food grade surfaces. In addition, it is ecologically safe and does not have an oxidizing effect on non-ferrous metals and alloys.
The waterflood operation involves enhancement of oil-displacing characteristics of water and activates capillary and diffusion displacement processes due to oil boundary tension in contact with injected water and to
The detergent can be used to keep public transportation vehicles & subways clean. It is safe for lacquer coatings, plastic materials, rubber, leather
Tergentine HD is Designed for
- Washing and degreasing metal surfaces from fat and hydrocarbon compounds after mechanical restoration, before painting and galvanizing before repair and fault detection
- Separating hydrocarbons from aqueous media (as an oil displacement agent) for washing, desalting
- Flushing sewage systems and domestic sewage, in order to reduce the concentration of harmful substances
- Neutralizing odors from organic materials
- Disinfecting medical and food production equipment
- Degreasing of skin, fur
- Flushing operations, degreasing and passivation (protection against corrosion) of metal and painted surfaces from oil and oil products